Home - Project Orchard
Same old Problem
It is this SIMPLE approach to wards dealing with the modern day crisis, which is the foundation of Project Orchard.
Project Orchard is designed to help anyone who chooses to take this approach to deal with whatever issues they might be dealing with related to their short time objectives..
It is also designed to deal with our long term goals of dealing with global warming and the increasing prosperity gap between the 1% and the other 99%, the two most existential threats to us.
Of course this cannot be an individual effort but REQUIRES Collaboration among all people.
Which is where your participation in this effort is so essential.